System requirements for AutoCAD
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
CPU Type Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor
For 32-bit AutoCAD :
- 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- 1360x768 (1600x1050 or higher recommended) with True Color.
125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.
- Windows display adapter capable of 1360x768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended..
- Installation 6.0 GB
- MS-Mouse compliant device
- Download and installation from DVD
- Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)
- .NET Framework Version 4.6
Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
Additional Requirements for Large Datasets, Point Clouds, and 3D Modeling Memory
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- 6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
- 1600x1050 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
- 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling.